Best Software for Small Car Rental Companies
- Fleet Management
- Rental Agreements
- Rent Planner & Quick look up
- More than 25 Reports
- Reservations Website Integration
- Online Payment
- Email Option
- Free Demo and Free Trial
- Traffic Fines Management
- Online Payment processing in Software and Website
- Servers worldwide
- Multiple rate options
Easy Rent Pro is unsurprisingly at the top of the list because it offers affordable and complete features out of the box, such as quick lookup, fleet utilization, online payments, rate management and it is integrated with the famous QuickBooks software. Easy Rent Pro is multi-language Windows based software that offers a Standard Version (can be used without internet) and a Cloud Version. These two can be integrated with their Reservations System, where your customers can make reservations on your own website. We would recommend Easy Rent Pro for Small to Medium companies. Taking their features, ease of use.
One Time fee (Starting from) : US$ 299.00
- Checking vehicles in and out
- Managing reservations
- Tracking available vehicles
- Trial available
- Tracing pending customer payments
- Assessing vehicle damages
- Automatic maintenance and servicing notifications
NAVOTAR is a reasonable car rental management software that is capable of all necessary aspects to manage ratings. This rental software has made a great user interface that is so sleek and easy to navigate. NAVOTAR is easy to deploy and learn since everything is self-explanatory , most of the time you will need to check tutorials or ask for assistance. We have had a great experience using NAVOTAR which helped a lot of business organize things and increase the business revenues. This Easy to use Cloud Solution can manage vehicle rental Business. Be up to date with the status of vehicles and customer reservations 24/7.There isn’t a lot of training needed because it’s mostly understandable and secure. I would recommend this software for ......
One Time fee (Starting from) : US$ 600.00
- Laser rental Forms
- Rate Management
- Internet Reservations
- Fleet tracking
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Accounting interfaces
- Credit Card processing
- Mobile Apps
Bluebird Auto Rental Systems develops and distributes car rental systems software, with internet Reservation and confirmation capability, to vehicle rental and car loaner dealerships.
I recommend this software more for medium to large companies for the fact that it has a lot of features. Bluebird Auto Rental Systems provides training for its customers, but.......
One Time fee (Starting from): $995
- Fleet Management
- Apple Watch Self-Serv Integration
- Rental Agreements
- Demo Available
- Insurance Replacement and Split Billing
- Reporting tools
- Fines Management
Rent Centric provides vehicle rental software which helps vehicle rental companies to manage their operations, customers, employees, and revenue. They focus on several markets, such as car share, dealership loaner, long term rentals etc. I would recommend this software to medium size businesses taking its features and fee’s into account. They also have.....
One Time Fee (Starting from): $995
- Manage Quotations and bookings quickly and easily.
- Website integration
- Fleet management and servicing
- Demo and Free Trial
- System Controls and Security
- Software Integration with agents for programmers
- Electronic signing
Rental Car Manager’s easy-to-use, online car rental software makes the everyday tasks of running a hire car operation as easy as possible, without compromising on the options and features required to make your business successful in an increasingly competitive marketplace. I would recommend this software for........
One Time fee (Starting from): $695
There are several aspects to take into consideration when purchasing the right car rental software for your company, namely:
- Make sure the software is easy to use.
- Evaluate if the Car Rental Software fits your budget.
- Research if there are any additional fees before purchasing. (Common charges are:charge for amount of vehicles, charge per location, charge per transaction, monthly subscription fee and/or yearly subscription fee.
- Evaluate what you get for the amount you pay.
- Find out if they have a Demo or Free trial.
- Find out what the Car Rental Software Support includes, and how much it costs.
- Do research on the security of the software.
- Find out about all the features of the software, and if you need all of them.